On this edition which you can listen to here
- Ahmad Jamal – Stolen Moments – The House That Trane Built (2006) a 1970 recording with Jamir Nasser on bass and Frank Gant on drums.
- James Carter – Motown Mash – Layin’ In The Cut (2000) a funky workout with guitarists Jef Lee Johnson and Marc Ribot, Jamaaladeen Tacuma on bass, and drummer G. Calvin Weston
- Gato Barbieri – India – The House That Trane Built (2006) recorded in approximately 1973 in Argentina – an octet piece from the original album “Chapter One : Latin America”.
- Miles Davis – Tempus Fugit – Blue Note Volume 2 (2001) originally recorded in 1953 in New York with JJ Johnson, Jimmy Heath, Gil Coggins, Percy Heath and Art Blakey. Remastered by Rudy Van Gelder.
- Keith Jarrett – The Rich (and the Poor) – The House That Trane Built (2006) recorded in 1974 for the “Treasure Island” album with Dewey Redman, Charlie Haden, Paul Motian, Guilhermo Franco and Danny Johnson.
- Nik Bartch’s Ronin – Modul 45 – Holon (2008) Bartch on Piano with Sha – bass clarinets, alto saxophone; Andi Pupato – percussion;Kaspar Rast – drums;and Björn Meyer – drums. It is jazz? You decide.
- John Hardy – Hard Work – The House That Trane Built (2006) originally released in 1976 on the album of the same name.
- Lars Danielsson – Sketches of Twelve – Melange Bleu (2006) an ACT lable release with guests Bugge Wesseltoft and Nils Petter Molvaer.
- Peter Erskine – Twelve – Juni (1999) a superb ECM release with pianist John Taylor and bassist Palle Danielsson