1. The Neon Mile – Weight in Gold = Four-piece indie/folk/rock band formed amongst the rubble of yesteryears whims and fancies. We are David Bowie. We are David Lynch. We are David Brent. WE are THE NEON MILE.www.facebook.com/ TheNeonMile
2. Tuxedomoon – Victims of the Dance – Desire = A classic track from one of my favourite albums
3. The Simpletone – Western Ways – Rampenny = The Simpletone are an unsigned rock band from Cambridgeshire, UK. The band was Formed in the Summer of 2009 by three friends Glenn Eastoe, Craig Seymour and Alex Aprigliano.The band was finally complete in the summer of 2010 with the addition of lead guitarist Jonny Davison. The Simpletone play a rare mixture of heavy and light melodic rock, drawing influence from many great bands of the past and present such as Black Sabbath, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Biffy Clyro, Captain Beefheart, The Smiths, Alice In Chains and The Doors to name a few. The band have played an abundance of gigs around London, Cambridge, Bedford, Huntingdon and their home town of St Neots. The Simpletone have recently been confirmed to play The Cambridge Rock Festival 2012.
4. Odoghan – Sail to the Moon = Odoghan ( Irish O´doghan)The band was born in Cordoba City – Argentina back in 2005, when Jose Visconti joins with friend and guitarist Cesar Fernandez to play some acoustic shows at the local scene. After some shows and anticipating a set of own electric songs Enrique Paglia (cesar´s cousin and former co band member) joins as the drummer and engineer for the first album (“To mars” 2009). Bassist Cesar Nocetti joins the band at last to complete the formation. The band lately released their first video-clip (“Sail to the moon” 2010) and is finishing the production of the second album to be released by the end of 2011.The band´s been influenced by “American and British alternative rock” from de last two decades, brit pop, punk rock even folk at some point. Though responding to these influences, the band´s music finds it´s own path, and develops into an honest means of genuine expression of profound and existential feelings. There´s a lot of travelling, transit, doubts, questioning and contradiction in the songs: resistance to a modernity where things questionably work or work for only a few, where man is compelled to survive and justify his existance.Facebook Link: http://www.facebook.com/odoghanfan
5. This Wicked Tongue – Isaac = A great band from Worcestor –http://www.thiswickedtongue.com
6. David Young – Generation = www.davidyoung-music.co.uk……A 15 Year Old Alternative Folk Singer/Songwriter from the Midlands.
7. Cable35 – Saturated – an Alternative rock band based in Sheffield. Cable35 have played a number of gigs around Europe over the past couple of years playing in Liverpool and Birmingham, England in 2007, Copenhagen Denmark in 2008, Italy, Belgium and England on the Hygiene Tour in May and June 2009 and Birmingham in 2010. “Harry” accompanied by the “Harry Video”(directed and filmed by the band) was the next single to be released in 2010 followed by‘Boogie Man’ in November 2010. Cable35 toured Europe twice in 2011, Playing in Sicily, Italy, Belgium, Holland, Denmark and the UK followed by a released for their Debut Album‘Louder’ accompanied by two singles ‘Memories’and ‘Cow Head’ with music Videos you can watch on the youtube channel
8. The Cramps – Confessions of a Psychocat – The Secret Life of the Cramps
9. ArtClassSink – Sleep – a four piece from Oxford who are are aiming to tour soon – www.facebook.com/ArtClassSink
10. The Doors – Hello I Love You – The Collection
11. The Neon Mile – Close to Home
12. Half Man Half Biscuit – Lock Up Your Mountain Bikes – Look Dad No Tunes
13. Moff Skellington – Arrow – Pukes of a Hot Cloister – another track from the great new album
14. Ben Whitehead – White Lie
15. The Beta Band – Dry the Rain – The 3 EPS – this weeks Farley Fumble